LUXCEO, a rising brand of portable video lights for content creators, today announced the launch of the first video spotlight for the studio, live streaming – SL100D video light.
SL100D provides CRI95+ quality lighting with selected 100W COB LED. Besides, it has a wide variable color range from 2700 to 6500K. It can output 37,000 lux at 1 meter and runs on a universal 100 to 240 adapter or external battery. The intuitive design of the light incorporates a rear LCD monitor and two dials for brightness and color temperature adjustment. Also, to help ensure consistent and continuous use, LUXCEO used a built-in fan to help regulate temperature along with an intelligent temperature control function to protect the LED itself. And the light is also configured to accept Bowens S-mount light modifiers and accessories, such as the included reflector for producing a broad, even, and neutral light quality.
- 2700-6500K Color Temperature Adjustability.
- The 100W COB LED offers a high output along with 95+Ra CRI and dimming control from 0-100%.
- Bowens S-mount is compatible with a variety of light modifiers and accessories
- built-in fan cooling system ensures the light funning cool for safe and consistent use
- 6 pre-programmed special light effects: flash, candle, lightning, SOS, TV, faulty bulb
- Runs on 100-240 VAC power or external battery (not included)
For more information on LUXCEO SL100D video light. Please click here or visit https://uyled.com/product-item/led-video-spotlight-sl100d/